Finding containers to organize your home does not have to be expensive. Many unique containers can be sourced for free from around your house to use in projects like these candle jars. Simply remove the excess wax and peel off any labels.
An open top jar with delicate gold stripes is used in my guest bath to hold cotton swabs. A lidded jar is used in my master bath to hold makeup rounds and mini facial masks.
I love the floral detail on the lid of the candle in my kitchen and look forward to finding a space to use that jar when the candle is used up.
- Guest Bath
– Floating Shelf, Lowes
– Tenth Floor Decor Candle in Jeweled Orchid
– Faux Greenery in Planter, Marshalls
– Candle Jar, Marshalls
- Master Bath
– Candle Jar, Dollar General
-Wooden Tray, Family Heirloom
– Denby Harlequin Serving Platter
– Metal Bunny Sculpture, Dollar General
– Fejka Faux Greenery & Kardemumma White Pot
– Antique Lace Jar Candle, Big Lots
What is your favorite container to repurpose? Tell me in the comments below.
Tomorrow is a client project day so check back in to see dramatic before and afters of decluttering in action!